Onsite Implementation Support
MISTRAS is the only company in the marketplace that can offer certified Level I, Level II, and PCMS Project Management personnel. All Implementation levels are required to meet the requirements within PCMS Procedure 75-PCP-001. PCMS Implementers are given formal classroom instruction and must pass both a practical and written examination as well as satisfy the work and training hour requirements within the procedure.
Each certification level will have the ability to perform various tasks to support the implementation. An onsite implementer will ensure that the user is getting the most of the PCMS program and adhering to PCMS Best Practices. Others tasks may include:
- Streamlining and improving the site's PCMS implementation practices
- Providing efficient and accurate data entry
- Creating, deploying, and managing all reporting functions
- Data mining and reviewing of analytical outputs
- Developing and delivering customized training sessions to onsite personnel
MISTRAS Implementers are also afforded direct channels of communication with both a network of worldwide onsite PCMS implementers as well as MISTRAS PCMS Development teams.